Data Lab Columns not populating?

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ckerch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Data Lab Columns not populating?

Post by ckerch » 04 Dec 2013 17:48

I'm currently trying to analyze a network of about 5000 nodes, and all the visualization aspects of Gephi are running beautifully!

However, I've noticed that after running various network and node overview statistics in the Overview window, the corresponding columns in the Data Lab window do not populate with any information. For example, I'm interested in obtaining the eigencentrality value for each node and ranking my nodes by that value. When I right click on a row and select "Edit Node", I can see that an eigencentrality value exists for that node, but the Eigenvector Centrality column is still completely blank. How would I populate that column with the values for eigencentrality?

I'm relatively new to this software and network analysis in general (I apologize if I've confused any of the terminology), so it's possible that there's something very simple I missed. I'd really appreciate any help on the issue!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable