using python scripting module

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
poojawadhwa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
using python scripting module

Post by poojawadhwa » 25 Nov 2013 10:54

Hi i want to write a script that takes my graph from data laboratory and clusters the nodes which have similar edge values towards one side of the graph and rest on the other side. How do i do it in scripting module?

pooja

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: using python scripting module

Post by seinecle » 26 Nov 2013 13:51

Hi,

I did not see a lot of use of this module discussed here on the forum. Your best bet might be to contact the author of the plugin directly:

https://marketplace.gephi.org/plugin/scripting-plugin/

Best,

Clement

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable