'modularity with resolution'

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dbrouwer
'modularity with resolution'

Post by dbrouwer » 18 Oct 2013 21:00

I'm starting to get aquainted with Gephi and now trying-out the community detection module.
I want to find out if there is a (more or less) stable community structure present in my
network data by running the module at different values of the resolution parameter.

My question is about the Modularity reports: apart form modularity it also mentions
'modularity with resolution'. What is the difference? When should one use the one or the other?
Where can I find out more about this?

Thanks,
dbrouwer

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable