Re:Closeness Centrality

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Avani Gade
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re:Closeness Centrality

Post by Avani Gade » 26 Sep 2013 23:20

Hi,
I have an API-Mashup netwrok data,when computing the closeness centrality,most of the nodes seem to have a value 1
After reviewing the data i found that all these nodes that have a value 1 have just one edge or is an edge that is present only once !!
And they are two nodes that are self loops and have a value to be 0
I don't understand why the value is just 1 ??
As all these nodes cannot reach every other node in the network with a distance just 1?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable