Dynamic degree in 0.8.2

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
luis_r_izquierdo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dynamic degree in 0.8.2

Post by luis_r_izquierdo » 05 Jun 2013 22:15

Hi There,

I am having problems trying to compute the dynamic degree of each node in 0.8.2. I have attached an example where computing the dynamic #nodes for a window of 1 and tick also equal to 1 gives no problems at all. However, when I try to compute the dynamic degree (or the # of edges), even though the columns for dynamic degree, dynamic in-degree and dynamic out-degree are created with correct timestamps, I get all zeros (which is wrong).
I may be doing something wrong, but cannot see what. Any ideas will be very much appreciated.
Cheers,
Luis

Attachment: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkshjfmgpqq3r ... mic4.gephi
(Apparently the board attachment quota has been reached)

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dynamic degree in 0.8.2

Post by admin » 06 Jun 2013 16:21

I'm having the following Exception when running the dynamic degree, which is obviously a bug:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2
at org.gephi.data.attributes.AttributeRowImpl.setValue(AttributeRowImpl.java:149)
at org.gephi.data.attributes.AttributeRowImpl.setValue(AttributeRowImpl.java:141)
at org.gephi.data.attributes.AttributeRowImpl.setValue(AttributeRowImpl.java:128)
at org.gephi.data.attributes.AttributeRowImpl.setValue(AttributeRowImpl.java:98)
at org.gephi.statistics.plugin.dynamic.DynamicDegree.end(DynamicDegree.java:238)
at org.gephi.statistics.StatisticsControllerImpl.executeDynamic(StatisticsControllerImpl.java:215)
at org.gephi.statistics.StatisticsControllerImpl.access$100(StatisticsControllerImpl.java:77)
at org.gephi.statistics.StatisticsControllerImpl$2.run(StatisticsControllerImpl.java:133)
[catch] at org.gephi.utils.longtask.api.LongTaskExecutor$RunningLongTask.run(LongTaskExecutor.java:251)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

I've reported the bug on https://github.com/gephi/gephi/issues/788

luis_r_izquierdo

Re: Dynamic degree in 0.8.2

Post by luis_r_izquierdo » 06 Jun 2013 17:11

Thank you so much Sébastien,
All the best, and keep it up!
Luis