In/out degree ratio

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
medonos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
In/out degree ratio

Post by medonos » 10 Apr 2013 20:41

Hello, I am quite new to Gephi, so this may be a beginners question.

I have a directed graph with nodes that are both sources and targets of edges. Is there any way to compute (weighted) in/out degree ratio for each node(and possibly filter them by it)?

medonos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: In/out degree ratio

Post by medonos » 11 Apr 2013 17:32

Ok, I had to do it in another way. I calculated weighted and normal in and out degrees and then exported the data table. Excel did the rest. :) I can now import the values back to Gephi and filter by it.