data files consistency across Gephi and its Toolkit API

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
xlinee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
data files consistency across Gephi and its Toolkit API

Post by xlinee » 10 Dec 2012 04:12

This is a question regarding the dataset. I have played around the GUI then moved to the toolkit. The format is different (I should remove Target;Source;Type) and the direction in each edge.

is there a way to make what is acceptable in the GUI is also acceptable in the toolkit? My files are CSV files.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: data files consistency across Gephi and its Toolkit API

Post by admin » 10 Dec 2012 12:23

Hi,

You're talking about the spreadsheet import (which file has a CSV extension). Gephi also has a regular "CSV" import. See the graph formats:
https://gephi.org/users/supported-graph-formats/