[FIXED] Weighted in-degree, out-degree

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
smmaguire
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[FIXED] Weighted in-degree, out-degree

Post by smmaguire » 01 Jun 2011 01:00

Hello,

I would like to be able to compute the weighted in-degree and weighted out-degree for each node. Currently the weighted degree function does not distinguish between in-degree and out-degree.

I tried to make a plug-in that would do it but it is not working correctly. I'm struggling because I've never used Java before only R and MatLab...

Is there any kind soul that could implement this for me? I think it *should* be fairly easy to tweak the degree function (which already reports indegree and outdegree) to take the edge weights into account.

Thanks,
Sean M

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Weighted in-degree, out-degree

Post by admin » 01 Jun 2011 09:23

Sure the current Weighted Degree statistics could be modified to support it. Anybody interested in coding it?