[SOLVED] Statistics plugin module src 0.7.1.4

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jorgaf
[SOLVED] Statistics plugin module src 0.7.1.4

Post by jorgaf » 29 Apr 2011 19:03

Hi,

I downloaded Gephi source code and I started to development a plugin. I need run some statistics and I am working with Statistics plugin module, but in the source code I downloaded, exist the InOutDegree class (I think the new class is Degree) and don't have the WeightedDegree class. When I run gephi, it shows updates available, that include Statistics plugin, my installed version is 0.7.1 and the available is 0.7.1.4. I need the new source code, I try to download it, but I don't know where is it.

Please help me,

Grettings from Ecuador

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Statistics plugin module src 0.7.1.4

Post by admin » 30 Apr 2011 17:15

Hi,

How did you downloaded the source code?

jorgaf

Post by jorgaf » 30 Apr 2011 23:13

Hi,

I downloaded with bzr branch lp:~gephi.team/gephi/seadragon, I need Seadragon, and I prefered a beta version instead alpha version.

How should I download?

Thanks for your reply

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by admin » 01 May 2011 13:12

Hi,

The 0.8alpha version is more stable than the 0.7beta, as it fixes many bugs. You should download from the trunk (lp:gephi) to create your Statistics plug-in. After that you can install it on a Gephi instance, and install the Seadragon plug-in too.

jorgaf

Post by jorgaf » 02 May 2011 02:22

Ok,

Thanks for your time and help.