[SOLVED] How to change SVG to JPG file?

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Yang
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] How to change SVG to JPG file?

Post by Yang » 21 Feb 2011 09:44

Dear all,

I've got a very simple question to you. How do you change .svg picture to .jpg file? I want to put my network picture into my paper but .svg couldn't work with word.

I know I can use screenshot to cut it,but I am wondering whether there could be a more professional way.

Many thanks

yang

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: how to change .Svg to . jpg file

Post by admin » 21 Feb 2011 09:57

Hi,

You can install Inkscape to load the .svg and export it in .png, it will fit for Word.