[SOLVED] Displaying nodes attributes in asian language

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
philam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] Displaying nodes attributes in asian language

Post by philam » 08 Feb 2011 18:20

Hi,
I'm a new user of Gephi and I have a problem concerning the display of the nodes attributes : they are in utf-8 (vietnamese) in my excel database but I can not display them correctly in Gephi. Do you have any solution ?

Thank you for your help,
regards,
Ph.

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Displaying nodes attributes in asian language

Post by mbastian » 13 Feb 2011 06:28

Hi, I think this is similar to this bug

Not sure if the problem is related to the database import or the visualization here.

philam

Post by philam » 14 Feb 2011 16:55

Hi,
OK, thank you for your answer. I'm gonna download the alpha4 version and retry. At first glance, the bug relating to chinese is the same than mine....
regards,
Ph.

philam

Post by philam » 15 Feb 2011 10:40

Hi,
I've jsut checked it ...and still does not work.
Font of the data set imported from excel (*.csv) is Time New Roman. However, it does not appear properly in the Gephi database and obviously in the nodes attributes either....

do you have a solution ?
Regards,
Ph.

philam

Post by philam » 15 Feb 2011 11:02

In fact, if i convert my .txt file into .net format and then I open it in Gephi, it works.
The problem must come from excel...
Ph.