Please help with palettes

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rjalex
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Please help with palettes

Post by rjalex » 02 Mar 2019 18:20

I have a 8000nodes/90000 edges multigraph.
The edges have a "year" parameter.
I would like to have 2019 edges in red and less and less red until 2010 then before that everything in grey.
I am not finding a way to generate a decreasing shade of colour for a given number of steps and use it as a palette.
Any ideas?
Thank you

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable