Nodes shape

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nikolkotz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nodes shape

Post by nikolkotz » 20 Apr 2018 09:53

Is there any problem with viz module for changing the shape of nodes?
I have set both colors and sizes with viz module, but it does not recognise other type of shapes.

Cheers

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Nodes shape

Post by eduramiba » 20 Apr 2018 10:35

Hi,

Gephi does not support other shapes than circles for the moment.

nikolkotz

Re: Nodes shape

Post by nikolkotz » 20 Apr 2018 10:45

Hi, thanks...I saw that in a couple of posts but I didn't understand that it was also for viz module.

Cheers