Twitter Visualisation help

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
quavo123
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Twitter Visualisation help

Post by quavo123 » 12 Jan 2017 00:09

Hi all,

I've been using Gephi for a data project based on twitter data, however I still don't understand any of the results on the visualisation. I'm still confused as to how one can understand the groups based upon the information that gephi displays?

Can anyone possibly help me with this? I've added a PDF of my gephi visualisation (in the form of Force Atlas 2).

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Attachments
99Kanye.pdf
Force Atlas 2 Visualisation of Tweets revolving around #kanye
(1.69MiB)Downloaded 518 times

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Twitter Visualisation help

Post by eduramiba » 12 Jan 2017 16:19