Preview Export

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sjohnnyjohansson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Preview Export

Post by sjohnnyjohansson » 29 Nov 2016 13:14

Hello, I'm having trouble with exporting graph in the preview mode - the whole "preview space" is really big, so I have to zoom on to my graph to actually see it. However, when I export the graph it exports the "not-zoomed" space, so my graph is basically a black dot on the white background. How do I solve this problem?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Preview Export

Post by eduramiba » 29 Nov 2016 13:49

When exporting, it will show all elements in the graph. So probably you have some outlier nodes very far from the center.
If you used a Force Atlas layout, try to set a bigger gravity so unlinked nodes don't end up very far from the center.