[SOLVED] PDF Preview

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
psychemedia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] PDF Preview

Post by psychemedia » 30 Sep 2010 11:13

Generating PDF/SVG previews, I have a problem with the PDF/SVG output not fitting on the page. Eg where the graph has something resembling a landscape layout, when the portrait style PDF is generated, bits of the graph down the left and right hand sides get chopped off.

I did wonder if the Preview ratio related to sizing, but that seems to filter nodes out of the graph?!

So what might help?

- the ability to select landscape or portrait views;
- the ability to define a margin size on the PDF page.

tony

sgh
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PDF Preview

Post by sgh » 30 Sep 2010 15:54

As a temporary fix you might try to rotate the graph using the two rotate layouts.

elijah
Gephi Community Support

Post by elijah » 30 Sep 2010 18:37

I've also noticed that the PDF output doesn't take into account labels so that labeled nodes on the edges will have the leading or trailing or top or bottom half cut off as it travels beyond the page size setting.

mbastian
Gephi Architect

Post by mbastian » 02 Oct 2010 12:22

- the ability to select landscape or portrait views;
- the ability to define a margin size on the PDF page.
The PDF settings aren't working for that?

They are available by clicking on "Options" on the export window.
I've also noticed that the PDF output doesn't take into account labels so that labeled nodes on the edges will have the leading or trailing or top or bottom half cut off as it travels beyond the page size setting.
Yep, this is bug 572825 ;)