Changing Node Shapes

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nNadine1992
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Changing Node Shapes

Post by nNadine1992 » 03 Aug 2016 14:26

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the node shapes currently with the new version of GEPHI 0.9.1? I have still not been able to find anything about it. I have also not been able to find any information about how the older plug-ins from the 0.8.2 version work in the new version? :O

I would be grateful for any help or tips!!

Thank you so much!

Nadine

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable