Layering data

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
danwhitehouse
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Layering data

Post by danwhitehouse » 20 Oct 2014 16:29

Hi guys,
I've got 2 sets of data that I'd like to visualize in Gephi. One is a look at brands and how they connect online. The other is the types of things people are looking for in and around these brands.

I'd like to try and generate 1 awesome visual that shows these two data sets layered on top of each other. A crude example would be; if we're looking at what people are looking for online around 'automotive', I'd want to see where 'Ford' or 'Toyota' sit on top of that space. As far as I know it Gephi wont allow me to visualise in this way. The way I want is kind of like a normal chess set is to a 3d chess set - like in star trek!

Does anyone know if this is possible? Are there are tools on Github that might take a Gephi export and allow me to do this?

Is there something that I've missed or another way of doing this?

Thanks all for your help!!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable