Exporting partial graphs

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
oanap123
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Exporting partial graphs

Post by oanap123 » 15 Oct 2014 20:30

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to Gephi and I'm having some trouble doing a custom export. I can export my entire graph just fine as a pdf from the "Preview" panel and send it to Illustrator. However, I'd like to export only certain nodes as well. Here's what I mean:
In the "Overview" panel I can select a node and only see the edges and nodes it's connected to. How do I export (as pdf or svg) just this sub-network? I'd like to eventually edit it in Illustrator, so a screenshot won't do.

Thanks!
Oana

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable