visual organisation divided in caategories

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Vicenspv
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
visual organisation divided in caategories

Post by Vicenspv » 12 Aug 2014 12:26

Hi,

I would like to know if I can make a visual organisation divided per issues or categories.

For example:

In an excel sheet I have the relations:

a1 with a2
a1with a3
b1 with b4

and I also know that:

category1
a1 (tree)
b1 (tree)

category2
a2(bird)
a3 (bird)
b4 (bird)

I would like the program to separate the categories visually and also relate them. How can I do it?

Thank you.

hbruch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: visual organisation divided in caategories

Post by hbruch » 14 Aug 2014 05:42

Hi,

I suppose you are looking for a bipartite/multipartite graph layout. To my knowledge, currently such a layout does not exist for gephi.
Perhaps you could use the GeoLayout as described in this thread.

Best regards,
Holger