PDF export problem with labels (missing labels in the graph)

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fumoseaffabulazioni
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PDF export problem with labels (missing labels in the graph)

Post by fumoseaffabulazioni » 28 Jun 2014 08:23

Dear community,

I am quite close to an important deadline and I have a big issue with the pdf export. Some labels of the graph, about 40, are placed in the center of the network without reason, overlapped. The png export is fine, but I need to edit a vectorial export. I tried svg export, but it returns is an error. I am working with a mac, using the last Gephi version, 0.8.2. Could you help me? This is my Gephi file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nbc6acsq3na0 ... ords.gephi

Thank you very much for your help.

Dario

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable