Edge Thickness Control

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cfabri
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Edge Thickness Control

Post by cfabri » 18 Jun 2014 16:29

my graph has no partition or ranking functions active on the edge level and yet there are large edges exactly as described in the image above.

what controls the thickness of these edges? Can I turn this feature off and have the same thickness for all links?

I don't see any edge related metrics set-up, and yet links show up with different thickness - what does the thickness represent?
Attachments
screenshot_162650.png
Edge Thickness Control

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable