Using icons to represent nodes

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
blackkitten
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Using icons to represent nodes

Post by blackkitten » 26 Sep 2013 07:18

Hi all,
I am evaluating the possibility of using gephi instead of our legacy stuff 8-) XML import/export seems fine for my purposes, but I am stuck with the "icon" issue, i.e. assign a different icon/bitmap to nodes (in my use case each node is a different "product" with its own icon).

I saw in the forum several threads on this topic, but all quite old, saying that this feature was in the roadmap :roll: .
Do you know if this feature is now available somehow?

Thanks!
Luigi

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: Using icons to represent nodes

Post by seinecle » 29 Sep 2013 14:11

Not possible at the moment I believe, but that it is also very high on my wish list - would anybody know how we could hack that into Gephi?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable