label colors issue

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sayongitab
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
label colors issue

Post by sayongitab » 30 Jul 2013 14:51

Hi,

I have 4 workspaces in my gephi project.

I have kept the dark grey background in all 4 workspaces and the node label by default changes to white.

I want to change the nodes Label colors in each workspace. However whenever i change the node Label colors of one workspoce save it and move on to next space to change the label color and revist the previous space the node labels color changes to default white color.

Is the worspace not able to retain the node labels color. I did this exercise of changing the node labels color 100 of times however when i switch between worspaces the node labels color comes back to its original white color. Is there some issue with the tool ?????????????

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: label colors issue

Post by eduramiba » 31 Jul 2013 17:15

Hi,
I can't reproduce this.
What version of Gephi do you use and what steps do you follow in the UI?

Eduardo

sayongitab

Re: label colors issue

Post by sayongitab » 27 Sep 2013 09:03

iam using version 0.8.2 and i change the wokspace settings from the tools at the bottom of the worspace.