Viewing a manually created directed graph in preview

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lmhunter7907
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Viewing a manually created directed graph in preview

Post by lmhunter7907 » 09 Jul 2013 02:49

Good evening!

I've been reading through the java docs and this forum trying to puzzle out how to preview and manually created directed graph.

I've found some hints and I've narrowed things down to two options. Either I export the manual graph as a stream and load that stream into a container which is then loaded via an import controller into the preview window or, I need to use the dynamic graph plug-in "somehow" to load the manual graph into a container ....

I'm currently thinking that the first option is one that will work for me.

Any thoughts, advice or hints would be greatly appreciated!

L -

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable