How to show the edge direction when edge is curved ?

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zjffdu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to show the edge direction when edge is curved ?

Post by zjffdu » 07 May 2013 15:35

Hi all,

In the preview, I set the preset as "black background", and the edge curved is selected. But in this case, I could not see the direction of edges.
I know that I could unselect the curved, but this will make the visualisation not so beautiful. I want both edge curved and direction. How can I achieve this ? Thanks

Jeff Zhang

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to show the edge direction when edge is curved ?

Post by eduramiba » 14 May 2013 23:44

Hi Jeff,
When edges are curved, the direction of them is clock-wise.

Eduardo