How to create equidistant nodes?

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
frangolinobio
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to create equidistant nodes?

Post by frangolinobio » 28 Apr 2013 01:27

Hello,

I am new to Gephi and I can't find any post on this issue.
I want to create a regular network (a square lattice) in Gephi, however, because the nodes in the border have less edges (lower degree), they get closer to other nodes. I would like to know how can I make all edges with the same size (i.e., all nodes equidistant).
I saw in the left corner there is a way to change edge size and everything but the "apply" buttom is not available when I try to click it.

Sorry for the newbie question.

Thank you for your attention

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable