Is there anyway to show a naming per partition?

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
thefatbrain
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Is there anyway to show a naming per partition?

Post by thefatbrain » 26 Mar 2013 04:04

I have imported my data into Gephi and be able to partition it.
But I am unable to put a name tag per partition that I found...and what I wanted to achieve is something like this Image to name each of the partition that I can identify.
Can someone please point me to the right direction?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Is there anyway to show a naming per partition?

Post by eduramiba » 29 Mar 2013 00:22

Hi,
This will be possible with Legend module, but it is not a core feature yet. It should be finished in this year's GSoC.

Anyway, you can try an experimental build here (based on Gephi 0.8.1)

Eduardo