Removing edge colour in "Export..."

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aaoolt1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Removing edge colour in "Export..."

Post by aaoolt1 » 19 Mar 2013 21:28

Hi,

Is there a way to remove the edge colour when exporting to PDF (or PNG, etc.)?

Taking a screen shot is perhaps an alternative, but I am kind-of fond of the curvy edges in the exported visualisation :)

Thanks.

pegerp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Removing edge colour in "Export..."

Post by pegerp » 20 Mar 2013 08:17

Hi aaoolt1.

By "remove the colour" you probably mean "make it gray" :)

You can do it in the the Preview panel edge settings. I don't have Gephi in front of me right now but you should find settings like "Solid color", "Mixed", "Source color", "Target color" options in there. Choose solid color and set the edge color to gray or black.

For good visualizations on large networks it's often better to make edges quite transparent. When the edges overlap they become more vivid which makes them look good.

aaoolt1

Re: Removing edge colour in "Export..."

Post by aaoolt1 » 25 Mar 2013 22:16

Thanks! Spot on reply. I don't understand how I missed the Preview tab :)