Visualizing Dynamic network using OpenGL viz engine

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
onsmidou
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Visualizing Dynamic network using OpenGL viz engine

Post by onsmidou » 29 Dec 2012 01:47

Hi,

I want to use Gephi Visualization API in my Java application, I want to visualize a dynamic network into a JPanel. I tried to do it using preview API but i needed to refresh the processing target every time network data changed. May aim is to have real time rendering of graph changes like in the OverView of the Gephi Desktop application. How can i do this using Gephi in a java application?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

dobrevad
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Visualizing Dynamic network using OpenGL viz engine

Post by dobrevad » 16 Jul 2013 22:05

Hi,

I am trying to accomplish the same? Did you find any solution?

Thank you in advance!