[FIXED] Simple Question about Exporting the Graph view

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marcomaas
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[FIXED] Simple Question about Exporting the Graph view

Post by marcomaas » 19 May 2010 13:34

Dear all,

If it is a newbie-question which is already answered somewhere - please excuse, but I didn't find a match within the search.

I've got gephi up and running and created my first networks and visualisations with the tutorials, discovered the egofilter, exported the result to another worbench - so far, so good.

but now i need a svg of the the mouse over if i select it on the graph panel - it would be a query like this: show me person1 and all other people who are directly connected to him, or show me all people with depth 2. basically I'd need an egofilter with the range 0-1 or 0-2 but i can only select 1, 2, 3 or max.

Anybody got an idea how to manage that? Attached a screenshot which basically looks like what I'd like to get.

Any help apprechiated - thanks!
Attachments
selection.jpg
should be like this...

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Simple Question about Exporting the Graph view

Post by mbastian » 19 May 2010 23:51

I see, it's a good question actually, never asked before. Unfortunately I don't see the way to do that right now with the tools we have. Combining two ego filters with a AND and a NOT operator would be the solution, but unfortunately the NOT is not yet available for the moment.

I could add an option to the current ego-filter to manage that also.

marcomaas

Re: Simple Question about Exporting the Graph view

Post by marcomaas » 20 May 2010 08:52

mmh, all right, thanks for the quick reply. if you implement that filter let us know, i think i'm not the only one with that issue ;-)