GML node colors are read but doesn't appear in the graph viz

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
farscape2012
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GML node colors are read but doesn't appear in the graph viz

Post by farscape2012 » 23 Nov 2012 14:06

I read gml file with attribute 'color' to indicate the color for nodes into Gephi. The color is six-digit hexadecimal representation of color of the form #RRGGBB.

My question is does not Gephi support hex representation?
Do I have to convert it into [r, g,b ]format?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable