How to reduce the size of an edge ?

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lug031
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to reduce the size of an edge ?

Post by lug031 » 08 Aug 2012 19:24

Hello,

Sorry for this dummy question but, my graph contains edges with weight values between 1 and 3. The size of the on the graph is enormous for value 2 and 3. If I use the scale in edges tab, I reduce the size of all the edges and those with weight equal to 1 become quite invisible when those with value 2 and 3 have an "acceptable" size.

How can I set a value to display edges with weigth=2 and weigth=3 only 2 or 3 times the size of those with weight=1 ?
Or could it be possible to set a range to display nodes? With Ranking, I can only change label size or edge color ?

Thank you
Attachments
screenshot_202127.png
Here is an example of my graph.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to reduce the size of an edge ?

Post by admin » 10 Aug 2012 09:22

This is a limitation in Overview. You can have better tuning on Preview.

cfabri

Re: How to reduce the size of an edge ?

Post by cfabri » 18 Jun 2014 16:24

my graph has no partition or ranking functions active on the edge level and yet there are large edges exactly as described in the image above.

what controls the thickness of these edges? What does the thickness represent?