Low resolution on SVG and PNG files

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
alarottac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Low resolution on SVG and PNG files

Post by alarottac » 04 Jul 2012 04:49

Hi. i just download gephi, this problem is weird whenever i try to export png or svg files they show up as low resolution images, i am using gimp to open them i dont know if this is related. I tried to increse the number of pixels on the options window in the export option, but it didnt work. what else can i do to obtain high resolution svg and png files???

thanks
BTW it would be nice to have a conection bewteen netlogo and this program.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Low resolution on SVG and PNG files

Post by eduramiba » 07 Jul 2012 12:59

Hi,
About PNG, the size that you specify in export options should work. Note that if you put a very large size you will need to increase Gephi memory.

And if you export to SVG, that enables you to create images of any size you want. I don't know how Gimp treats them but you can use Inkscape to export a png from a svg file.

Eduardo