Animation in Gephi

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
akjoshi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Animation in Gephi

Post by akjoshi » 18 Jun 2012 08:57

Hi,
I am actually new to Gephi and I saw a video on Youtube about it.
Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXCBh6QH5W0

Could anyone please tell me know they have done the animation part at 00:35 to 00:50.
Is there any video recorder available in Gephi?

Also can anyone explain me which algorithm was used to do that animation? Was it Yifan Hu's Multilevel?

Thanks,
Akshay

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable