Represent Vertex with different form

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sam2013
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Represent Vertex with different form

Post by sam2013 » 20 Mar 2012 15:33

Hi,
I want represent the vertex of my graph with different forms according their modularity class. I have searched but I can't do it, can you help me ?
thank's

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Represent Vertex with different form

Post by admin » 20 Mar 2012 18:50

Hi,

It's currently not possible.

sam2013

Post by sam2013 » 21 Mar 2012 09:37

If I create a graph with a GEXF file and I specify the <viz:shape> for every class of my graph, It's possible by this method to have different forms ?

admin
Gephi Community Manager

Post by admin » 21 Mar 2012 10:15

Unfortunately not. The GEXF file format allows it but the current viz engine of Gephi doesn't. A new engine is currently on development.

sam2013

Post by sam2013 » 21 Mar 2012 10:25

Thank you for this informations, I think that I must accept the idea that my graph will be less representative :(
cordially

jlpayne

Post by jlpayne » 21 May 2012 13:59

Wondering if any progress has been made on this issue. Being able to indicate community membership via vertex shape would be hugely helpful.