[SOLVED] PNG export on a sample file omits node labels

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
panexto
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] PNG export on a sample file omits node labels

Post by panexto » 30 Dec 2011 14:48

Hello.

I tried to PNG export the "Les Miserables" sample file but although a (really pretty) png is produced it lacks all node labels.
The same happens with the other samples as well and enabling the "Show Node Labels" icon in the lower bar (middle pane) does not have any effect.

I have downloaded the latest version of Gephi (and installed any updates).

These are the specifications of my system as copied from the "About" page.

Product Version: Gephi 0.8 beta
Java: 1.6.0_01; Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM 1.6.0_01-b06
System: Windows XP version 5.1 running on x86; Cp1253; el_GR (gephi)

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [Bug] PNG export on a sample file omits node labels

Post by eduramiba » 31 Dec 2011 01:21

Hi,
When you export a png/svg/pdf you have to configure it in Preview part of Gephi, not Overview.
You will also find there some more options and presets.

Eduardo

panexto

Re: [Bug] PNG export on a sample file omits node labels

Post by panexto » 31 Dec 2011 13:10

You, sir, just saved my life.

Thank you very much!