Black blobs in preview

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hajons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Black blobs in preview

Post by hajons » 27 Oct 2011 12:50

Hi,

Sorry for a newbie question, but I have looked through the documentation and forum and not found an answer to my problem, so I hope you can help. My problem is that 11 out of 6810 nodes in my Fruchterman Reingold preview plot are circled with big black blobs. I can't find any setting that affects them, and I don't know what they mean. All the circled nodes have high centrality scores, but none of them have the highest score of any of the scores.

The blobs do not appear in the Overview pane.

What are they?

Regards,
Håkan

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Black blobs in preview

Post by mbastian » 28 Oct 2011 01:48

Have these nodes self-loops edges by any chance? There might be a bug rendering self-loops...

hajons

Re: Black blobs in preview

Post by hajons » 28 Oct 2011 12:05

Yes, they do, but there are no self-loops plotted in the pdf. Instead there are black blobs. You can have a look at the pdf here: http://goo.gl/JmYtk