[SOLVED] Importing icons to represent nodes

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MattMC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] Importing icons to represent nodes

Post by MattMC » 12 Jul 2011 17:40

Hi,

I'm very new to Gephi and have a basic grasp (I am coming at it from a graphic design background rather then a mathematical background).

I was just wondering if there was any function that would allow a vector icon (created in say illustrator) to be imported into Gephi and assigned to represent a node or all the nodes in a particular partition?

Many thanks.
Matt.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Importing icons to represent nodes

Post by admin » 12 Jul 2011 18:45

Hi,

This is not possible at the moment, however you can export your graph in SVG and change everything in Illustrator for the final rendering.

cheers!

MattMC

Re: Importing icons to represent nodes

Post by MattMC » 13 Jul 2011 12:25

OK great. Thanks for the prompt reply.

Matt.