[FIXED] Preview Blank

Screenshots, Vectorial Preview and printable exports
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cschill
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[FIXED] Preview Blank

Post by cschill » 25 Mar 2011 03:29

Hi,

I notice that if I have a graph with no edges then the preview will be blank. I rectified this by adding a "fake" edge from one node to the other nodes. Then, I can preview (and export) the graph and hide the edges.

Is this a bug? Sometimes its nice just to be able to see how nodes are layed out (especially when using the GeoLayout) plugin.

Thank you,
Chris

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Preview Blank

Post by admin » 25 Mar 2011 05:02

Yes it is, I reported it on Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/gephi/+bug/742232

It is probably the consequence of the fix of another bug, when an exception was raised when the graph contains no edge.