[Urgent] Custom Filter (Updated)

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pawn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[Urgent] Custom Filter (Updated)

Post by Pawn » 22 Jan 2011 06:32

Hi Gephi users and developers,

LONG STORY:

I'm wondering whether there exists features (or similar relevant features) in Gephi that allows the following:

The outcome of my plugin is to display the nodes with 0 incoming edge (for directed graph where there always exists these nodes). The user selects a node and all neighbours (immediately connected to the selected node) are automatically expanded. This process allows the exploration of ultra large graphs (especially when user has prior knowledge of the network structure).

I hope my work is not redundant.

SHORT STORY:

Tool offers the node click listener, how do I incorporate this into the filter (which is not a tool)?

Cheers,
Simon
Last edited by Pawn on 25 Jan 2011 05:21, edited 4 times in total.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable