Multiple edge weight filters and average edge weight per node

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DeDwNL
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Multiple edge weight filters and average edge weight per node

Post by DeDwNL » 05 Jun 2018 23:17

Hey Gephi community,

I've been having lots of fun and some frustrations putting my correlation matrix into Gephi.

My main issue is that I want to show strong negative and positive edges, but filter out the middle near 0 (i.e. show only -0.50 to -0.25 and 0.25 to 0.50). If I apply two edge weight filters, the subsequent filter can only be applied in the range of the initial filter. Any idea how to solve this?

My secondary issue isn't as important, but I would love to change the node size/color to the average correlation value of all weighted edges to that specific node (not weighted degree). If this isn't built in, can I supply a specific value myself to each node for color/size?

Thanks in advance! Giving a talk at a conference in a few weeks and this looks much better than the bar graphs I have to show the means.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Multiple edge weight filters and average edge weight per node

Post by eduramiba » 06 Jun 2018 09:11

Hi,
I think you could use the operator filters to implement some AND conditions for example.