How to remove appearances?

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vcaballero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to remove appearances?

Post by vcaballero » 18 Apr 2018 17:38

Hello,

Newbie here. I have applied some "appearances" on the nodes of my graph. For example, the labels of the nodes get bigger given the value of a certain metric. Is it possible to remove/reset the appearance? So every label is the same size. The same question applies to all other appearance settings.

Thank you,

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to remove appearances?

Post by eduramiba » 18 Apr 2018 17:41

I think you can simply apply the 'Unique' sizing/coloring mode and it will reset all.