Edges table won't display all columns

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mbrowning
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Edges table won't display all columns

Post by mbrowning » 21 Mar 2018 19:28

The edges table in the Data Laboratory only shows some of my fields and I don't see a way to scroll to the right to view all of them. Even worse, when I click on the buttons at the bottom like "Clear column" or "Fill column with value", I cannot select the columns that do not appear in the table. They are definitely there, but it looks like there's some sort of limit on what the table will show.

Any advice? I need to fill one column with another's value but it's currently impossible.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Edges table won't display all columns

Post by eduramiba » 22 Mar 2018 10:07

Hi,

Currently the table is limited to 20 columns at once, but you can choose them with the top-right lightbulb column.
We will consider adding an horizontal scroll.