Please help with filtering

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rjalex
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Please help with filtering

Post by rjalex » 30 Jan 2018 14:00

Dear friends,
I have a bipartite graph with two types of entities: drugs and cytochromes.

I have a directed edge from the cytochrome towards the drugs it metabolizes (edge type sub for substrate).

I also have two different types of edges from a drug to a cytochrome of the (ini) inhibits or (act) activates type.

In this graph I would like to show all instances in which a drug is both a substrate AND it also inhibits or activates the same cytochrome.

Is there a filter to do this?

Thank you

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable