Simultaneosly use Partition and Ranking on edges

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
benjasast
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Simultaneosly use Partition and Ranking on edges

Post by benjasast » 01 Jun 2017 18:23

In my graph edges have an attribute based on the value of a string, I have no problem colors based on them.
The thing is I want the intensity of the color previously assigned to vary based on the weight of each edge. Is there any way to do this??. I can't find any :(

Any tips??

benjasast
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Simultaneosly use Partition and Ranking on edges

Post by benjasast » 02 Jun 2017 23:04

What I ended up doing:
- Downloaded the edge/node color plugin.
- Coded my database so edges with certain attributes would have that color in RGB

haripriya

Re: Simultaneosly use Partition and Ranking on edges

Post by haripriya » 08 Jun 2017 11:49

Is there any way to color the edges based on certain column values using gephi 0.9 toolkit jar? I tried a lot like

Column col=graphModel.getEdgeTable().getColumn("weight");
System.out.println("col.."+col);
Function centralityRanking2 = appearanceModel.getEdgeFunction(graph, AppearanceModel.GraphFunction.valueOf(col.toString()), RankingElementColorTransformer.class);
System.out.println(centralityRanking2);
System.out.println("centralityRanking2.."+centralityRanking2);
RankingElementColorTransformer colorTransformer = centralityRanking2.getTransformer();
colorTransformer.setColors(new Color[]{new Color(0xFEF0D9), new Color(0xB30000)});
appearanceController.transform(centralityRanking2);