Directed and Undirected Edges

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hadejia90
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Directed and Undirected Edges

Post by hadejia90 » 20 Mar 2017 13:57

Hi,
I am a new user trying to evaluate a relationship between some factors, the edges suppose to be directional and I am using Eigen vector centrality to identify the most influential factor. Am I wright?
But if I use a directional network in trying to make the analysis the results seems to be strange to me. I feel more comfortable if I use the Unidirectional. Please can somebody help me out?

Many thanks

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable