Make nodes disappear filtered by edge characteristic

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hunink92
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Make nodes disappear filtered by edge characteristic

Post by Hunink92 » 16 Mar 2017 12:15

Hi all,

I have been struggling with this for the past 3 hours, but I can't seem to figure it out.

What I need to to make the nodes disappear in the visualisation that are not connected with an edge of a certain characteristic. The edge is simply a boolean, yes or no.

Is there a way to do this?

Kind regards,
Yvo
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 16.12.15.png

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Make nodes disappear filtered by edge characteristic

Post by eduramiba » 16 Mar 2017 16:34

Hi,
Not sure about the better way to do this with filters. I recommend you to ask on Gephi Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/gephi/

Hunink92

Re: Make nodes disappear filtered by edge characteristic

Post by Hunink92 » 17 Mar 2017 07:45

Thanks! I will