Combined sources relate together to one target

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dmdeva
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Combined sources relate together to one target

Post by dmdeva » 28 Oct 2016 16:34

This is what I want to be able to show:
Node A acts on Node B on its own, weakly.
Node A combined with Node C acts more strongly on Node B.

Any ideas about how to do this?
I can easily get Node A to connect to Node B, and Node A to C, and Node C to B. But that doesn't quite convey the situation.
I've thought about using color, maybe, to indicate the assemblage. Or possibly creating an "uber" node that visually contains Node A and C, and has its own edge to B.

Apologies if I'm not explaining this clearly... :/

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable