node attributes disappear after filtering

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vhertzb
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
node attributes disappear after filtering

Post by vhertzb » 22 Sep 2016 00:00

Dear Gephi,

I am trying to do a multimodal projection of a bipartite network, and I first want to filter it. The modes are people and symptoms. The people come from two different sites. I want to filter so I am only looking at one site then the other. In this case, site is an edge attribute. When I do this filtering, I lose the node attributes, which tell me if I'm looking at a person or a symptom.

I can brute force my way through this by just creating two different sets of node and edge list files and importing these, but I would really not like to do this, hence I am letting you know this.

Thanks,
Vicki

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: node attributes disappear after filtering

Post by eduramiba » 22 Sep 2016 09:02

Where do they disappear from?